I never did believe in the ways of magic, but I’m beginning to wonder why: for Vin Scully and Fleetwood Mac, two of the most miraculous entities in existence, will be joined together under the skies at Dodger Stadium next month for a ‘Blue Diamond Gala’ in honor of the legendary announcer.
We sure will miss Vin after he retires at the end of this year, and Angelenos have been showing their appreciation in many ways, kicking off his last season with the renaming of Elysian Park Ave in honor of Scully himself. A tribute performance to Vinny by one of the greatest bands of all-time is literally ripped from the headlines of my dreams.
The ‘Blue Diamond Gala‘ will be held at Dodger Stadium on Thursday, July 28, and ticket packages start at $1,500 for all the paupers out there.
Additional Media Coverage
- Fleetwood Mac to perform one-off show at Dodgers Stadium (Gibson)
- Fleetwood Mac @ Dodgers Stadium (Pollstar)
- Fleetwood Mac to perform at Los Angeles Dodgers Stadium gala concert (RTT)
- Fleetwood Mac to perform one-off fundraising concert (WENN)
- Fleetwood Mac to give long 2016 performance (Yahoo! News)