The legendary Stevie Nicks turned up at the Foo Fighters’ Inglewood Forum show on Monday night for an impromptu performance. She joined the Dave Grohl-led band and HAIM for two songs: “Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around” and an extended version of “Gold Dust Woman.” Clearly inspired by her company, Nicks let loose during the latter song, uncharacteristically removing the mic from the stand and holding it while she sang. She also took advantage of the “cat walk” stage, first walking out toward the audience and then joining HAIM stage right for one last refrain of the song.
The rock queen last collaborated with Grohl on “You Can Fix This,” a track she contributed to the documentary Sound City: Reel to Real. Nicks befriended the all-female, sister-trio HAIM last year for an interview and performance at Nicks’s Santa Monica home. Nicks found a similar connection with the sisters, comparing them to her and background singers Sharon Celani and Lori Nicks.
Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around
Gold Dust Woman
Ross Halfin Photography captured this fantastic photo of Stevie onstage.
- Foo Fighters bring Stevie Nicks and Haim on stage for epic jam (Baeble)
- Foo Fighters and Friends at the Forum (Los Angeles Times)
- Foo Fighters joined onstage by Stevie Nicks and Haim during LA gig (NME)
- Foo Fighters jam with Stevie Nicks, Haim, and Jack Black in Los Angeles (Relix)
- Watch Foo Fighters perform with Stevie Nicks, Haim in Los Angeles (Rolling Stone)